What is a debit order?
A debit order is an agreement for a regular donation of money at agreed intervals. For instance, a debit order of R250 means that R250 is donated to Radio Pulpit at regular intervals decided upon by you, the contributor. It can be monthly, quarterly or even yearly. You have full control over the amount, the amount of payments, and the intervals between the payments.
Please contact our Client Services section at (+27) (012) 334 1200 if you need more information.
What is a donation?
A donation is a once-off payment of a specified amount of money that you decide upon.
How does the payment work?
You can pay the debit order by normal bank means - through your current, savings or transmission account. Fill in the form that appears when you select the option from the menu 'Donate --> Debit Order' page. You can print out the debit order authorisation form and fax it to us on (+27) (012) 334 1400.
You can also do an Electronic Donation or Debit Order here on the website. This is only for credit cards.
Can I cancel or change my debit order?
Yes, you can cancel or change the order at any time. Please contact our Client Services section at (+27) (12) 334 1200 to assist you.
Radio Pulpit values your privacy. Your personal details will not be supplied to other companies, organisations or individuals without your consent.
What are the terms and conditions?
- This agreement is governed by the laws of the Republic of South Africa.
- All content on both www.radiopulpit.co.za and www.radiokansel.co.za is the intellectual property of Radio Pulpit unless otherwise stated.
- As a visitor, you agree not to infect the websites with any computer programming. You likewise indemnify Radio Pulpit from any actions or damage that is caused by such an action on your part. Civil damages may be claimed against you for actions of this nature.
- Radio Pulpit will also not accept responsibility for any loss, damage or liability caused through the use or non-use of our websites.
- Radio Pulpit may change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
- A dispute arising out of this agreement can be brought in a Magistrates Court, unless the amount in issue exceeds the jurisdiction of such a court.
- These terms and conditions apply when a visitor chooses to access the financial support section of the site or uses the websites and their services.
What is Radio Pulpit's refunds policy?
Refunds will be given at the discretion of company management.
Please contact us if you need any more information.