Radio Pulpit values your privacy. Your personal details will not be supplied to other companies, organisations or individuals without your consent.
What is Our Security Policy?
Radio Pulpit uses Virtual Card Services to process all credit card transactions in a secure manner.
Virtual Card Services process all credit card transactions. All credit card transactions are 128 bit Secure Socket Layers (SSL) encrypted. The company registration documents and the site's registered domain name are checked and verified by Thawte, ensuring the cardholder and merchant that nobody can impersonate VCS to obtain confidential information.
Virtual Card Services is committed to providing secure online services. All encryption complies with international standards. Encryption is used to protect the transmission of personal information when completing online transactions. Virtual Card Services Internet servers are protected by firewalls and intrusion detection systems.
The Merchant does not have access to credit details.
Virtual Card Services continually reviews and enhances its security in line with technological changes.
What Are the Terms and Conditions?
- This agreement is governed by the laws of the Republic of South Africa.
- All content on both www.radiopulpit.co.za and www.radiokansel.co.za is the intellectual property of Radio Pulpit unless otherwise stated.
- As a visitor, you agree not to infect the websites with any computer programming. You likewise indemnify Radio Pulpit from any actions or damage that is caused by such an action on your part. Civil damages may be claimed against you for actions of this nature.
- Radio Pulpit will also not accept responsibility for any loss, damage or liability caused through the use or non-use of our websites.
- Radio Pulpit may change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
- A dispute arising out of this agreement can be brought in a Magistrates Court, unless the amount in issue exceeds the jurisdiction of such a court.
- These terms and conditions apply when a visitor chooses to access financial support sections of the site, registers for any of these, or uses the websites and their services.
What Is Our Exchange & Refunds Policy?
Refunds will be given at the discretion of company management.
Please contact us if you need any more information.