In Spite Of
Written by Han on 24 Nov 2020
By now, the effect of COVID-19 on the world is visible everywhere, be it spiritually, emotionally or economically. Together with South Africa, we mourn during this week and wear our black armbands. But this is not where it ends! In spite of the devastation, we rejoice just like Habakkuk did! Together with you, we spread flames of Hope, praise God and proclaim His goodness via the airwaves.
We do not only wear black armbands but also orange to show that we trust in Him and continue to rejoice! Although 2020 has been a difficult year for many families and numerous businesses struggled, we are thankful that our God has been faithful in the lives of people. Many might be wondering why they should stay hopeful.
Though the fig tree does not bud and there are no grapes on the vines, though the olive crop fails and the fields produce no food, though there are no sheep in the pen and no cattle in the stalls, yet I will rejoice in the Lord, I will be joyful in God my Saviour.Habakkuk 3:17
Just like you, Radio Pulpit and Radio Cape Pulpit also experienced setbacks during 2020. We had to cut back on numerous platforms that we use to proclaim the Gospel and suffered a great loss of income. But in spite of this, we rejoice in the Lord and proclaim His goodness so that our nation does not lose hope.
We need your help to spread the flames of Hope to your home, our nation and beyond.
SMS ‘GIVE’ to 37871, followed by the amount you wish to give. Standard SMS rates apply. You can also make use of our online donation option.
The impact your contribution makes
By contributing towards our Visiothon, you partner with us in our work. You keep three radio stations on the air, with the sole aim to impact South Africa with the Word of God.
- You encourage more than 250 000 readers daily with The Word for Today and Die Woord vir Vandag daily devotional booklets.
- You minister to more than 50 000 youth readers through the word4u2day daily devotional booklet for the youth daily.
- You impact more than 400 000 Facebook fans daily via Radio Pulpit, Radio Cape Pulpit and I AM Youth web radio’s Facebook pages and jointly reach 2.5 million people a month.
- You visit thousands of teenagers at schools with the life-giving Word of God.
- You help us to expand our digital presence, which can reach even more people in South Africa and beyond, any time, any place.