Statement of Faith
- We believe in the Triune God. One Being but three persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that God, the Father, is the Creator and Sustainer of the universe.
- We believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God. He was born of the Virgin Mary. Suffered and died, and was physically raised from the dead and ascended into Heaven. Where He now sits at the right hand of God the Father from where He will come again.
- We believe that the Person of the Holy Spirit, by His indwelling in our hearts, is our Sanctifier, Comforter, and Advocate.
- We believe that the Bible is the inspired Word of God.
- We believe that man, by nature, is a sinner and without rebirth and conversion will not see God.
- We believe that the rebirth is a work of God, by His Word and Spirit, by which He gathers a community on earth to honour and serve Him. How we appropriate what God has done for us is faith in Jesus Christ as Saviour and Redeemer. Faith itself is a gift of God.
- We believe that God has called His children to proclaim the gospel to the whole world.
- We believe that God grants eternal life to those who have faith in Jesus Christ.
Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved. Acts 4:12
We recommend you read the Radio Pulpit Vision and Mission in conjunction with our Statement of Faith.
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. John 3.16